At Wanted 5 Games we are currently looking for a Game Content Specialist to assist us in the distribution of our HTML5 games. You will work together with our experienced game distribution team to build awesome partnerships and content, which will have a big impact on millions of players.
- Analyze data and make data driven decisions (Google Analytics).
- Market research to find new publisher opportunities.
- Playing games and analyzing game performance.
- Maintain relationships with game publishers.
- Update our gaming portals with new games, based on KPIs.
- Create content for our games, portals, and social media channels.
- Quality assurance for new games, test API integrations.
- Create newsletters for our gaming partners.
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word. For example, learn about the newest business deal from our CEO, or challenge our lead developer for a heated game of ‘Super Smash Bros.’ on Friday afternoon.
- Flexible working hours, we look at the output.
- Free lunch, including avocados, Tosti’s, and more food!
- Free nerf gun to shoot at colleagues.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that.
- Gamebattles, drinks, and snacks.
- Part of a dynamic company and open culture.
- Financial compensation
- Affinity with the gaming industry (pre).
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Knowledge of game UI/UX.
- Good communication (English must, Dutch pre) and team player.
- Focus on finding and driving solutions.